No matter your background, you probably have one thing in common with every XanGo Mangosteen distributor -- you believe in giving back, in doing something truly good. By starting a XanGo business, you can do just that.
From day one, even before XanGo shipped it's first case of product, the XanGo executives decided to contribute to charity. By creating a lasting relationship with the Operation Kids charitable organization, XanGo did more than talk about giving, XanGo acted--and that decision has changed the lives of thousands of children around the world.
Operation Kids is often referred to as an "umbrella" organization, meaning that it works to fund a number of individual charities. And each one of these charities is dedicated to providing for the basic needs of children. Operation Kids refers to this commitment as "caring for the whole child."
XanGo donates between 5 and 7% of net corporate profits to Operation Kids. And, in the past two years, XanGo has become the #1 contributor to the Operation Kids charities--an impressive and deserving list that includes:
• Operation Smile: A foundation whose volunteers repair childhood facial deformities throughout the world. Operation Smile creates smiles, changes lives and heals humanity.
• Best Buddies: Best Buddies enhances the lives of people with intellectual disabilities through one-to-one friendship.
• Children's Organ Transplant Association COTA provides fund-raising assistance for children needing life-saving transplants and promotes organ, marrow and tissue donation.
• McGruff House: This network is the only national safe house system devoted exclusively to children and offers more than 20,000 McGruff Houses in 44 states.
• Forever Young Foundation: Started by former NFL quarterback, Steve Young, this organization offers development and education to underprivileged and seriously ill children.
• The Christmas Box House: This foundation works in partnership with communities to see, develop, and implement comprehensive services for abused and neglected children.
As you can see, I'm thrilled to know that every bottle of XanGo Mangosteen Juice sold contributes to such worthy causes. I'm proud to be affiliated with a company that truly cares about improving the lives of others.
Transfer Rater: Michael Keane to Liverpool, James Rodriguez to United - Things change in the blink of an eye in football. The
4 hours ago